Our capabilitiesOur team of technology experts have a wealth of experience working across a wide variety of technology platforms and infrastructure, from strategic planning to detailed audits and technical implementation.
Working with us
We focus on building real, long-term relationships. Using our extensive expertise, industry-leading partnerships and real-world experiences, we work collaboratively to help you plan, design and implement bespoke IT solutions that address your specific challenges, now and in the future.
- Solutions-driven consultancy, tailored to your specific needs and ways of working
- Honest, reliable advice based on years of experience, and straightforward communication
- Accredited agnostic partner, able to offer ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 accredited solutions
- Industry-leading knowledge of existing and emerging technologies
- End-to-end support through strategic planning and infrastructure assessment, to due diligence and installation
- Comprehensive methodology and detailed project documentation
Case studiesSee all
Learn more about how SysGroup's consultancy helped Writtle College navigate critical IT challenges.
Latymer Upper School
SysGroup has a strong track record in the education sector and was able to identify a more viable, cost-effective solution combined with professional consulting.
SysGroup was recommended to Adelante as an organisation with a strong grasp on PCI DSS requirements. Learn more.
Thought leadershipSee all
How Do Data Centres Work?
Data centres have grown larger in order to support modern businesses and the data they store and process. Because of that, data centres require supporting infrastructure including dedicated power supplies, high-powered cooling systems, layers of firewalls and even enhanced physical security.
Why CISOs, CIOs and CTOs Must Implement Zero Trust IT Security in the Modern Workplace
The modern workplace is showing no signs of slowing down, as employees demand more flexible working environments in their job roles.
Top 5 Email Best Practices
91% of attacks by sophisticated cybercriminals start through email. So, to be smart about email security, you have to be strategic.