Secure, reliable infrastructure
Our capabilitiesOur proactive and reactive cyber security capabilities help you safeguard your most important assets, while our state-of-the-art infrastructure comes with guaranteed up-time, super-fast connectivity and security built-in, helping you remain operational.
Working with us
We pride ourselves on being transparent and innovative with the resilience solutions we propose, giving you confidence that your business can withstand unpredictable threats, identify and manage risk, protect your data and reputation and avoid disruption during times of change.
- Stable infrastructure and advanced security to reduce the risk of downtime to your internal systems, external network and website
- ISO 27001 accredited, independent IT security provider offering cyber security strategy development and implementation to protect critical assets and data
- Automated GDPR compliance measures and to achieve privacy by design and ensure you are compliant and audit-proof
- Incident planning and response to help you understand potential threats, the impact and what can be done to combat them
- Swift disaster recovery and restoration of systems following a crisis scenario, ensuring business continuity
- Secure, high-speed connectivity to empower employees, improve productivity and supercharge internal and external networks
Case studiesSee all
Learn more about how SysGroup delivered a flexible and updated IT infrastructure for GardenSite.
Hill and Smith Ltd
The biggest challenge at Hill and Smith was the significant amount of heavy machinery, large presses and huge crane systems in their production environment which cause both interference and blockages to wireless signals.
International HIV/AIDS Alliance
Learn more about how SysGroup helped The Alliance align its future IT strategy with the core business focus and priorities.
Thought leadershipSee all
How Do Data Centres Work?
Data centres have grown larger in order to support modern businesses and the data they store and process. Because of that, data centres require supporting infrastructure including dedicated power supplies, high-powered cooling systems, layers of firewalls and even enhanced physical security.
Why CISOs, CIOs and CTOs Must Implement Zero Trust IT Security in the Modern Workplace
The modern workplace is showing no signs of slowing down, as employees demand more flexible working environments in their job roles.
Top 5 Email Best Practices
91% of attacks by sophisticated cybercriminals start through email. So, to be smart about email security, you have to be strategic.