Meaningful wellness support
To help everyone reach their full potential, we have invested in a wrap-around support package. And we are constantly enhancing this offering, ensuring that every individual can take advantage of personal support that benefits them both now, and in the future.
Our support package includes:
- Company pension with Royal London
- Health and wellbeing support platform
- Medical cash back plan with Medicash
- Weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- Private medical insurance with Aviva
- 25 holidays per year plus bank holidays
- Life assurance with AIG
- Additional ½ day birthday holiday
- Financial education and advice
- Enhanced family-friendly policies
- Free counselling services for individuals and their families
- Internal engagement initiatives throughout the year
- Annual events calendar to support team health and wellbeing
- Fully funded company socials and parties
We’re always looking for talented individuals to help shape our future success.
View current opportunities
Specialist training and development
In a sector that evolves at lightning speed, we need to stay ahead of the curve. That’s why our specialist training and development programme is designed to keep our people at the forefront of innovation.
With funded education options, and opportunities to gain advanced and recognised industry qualifications, we equip our people with the hard and soft skills they need to succeed in their career.
Our training and development programme at SysGroup includes:
- Funded courses to accelerate your career progression
- Recognised qualifications including CCNA, Prince2, AAT and more
- Access to our SkillSoft Learning Management System
- Focus on enhancing the skills of every team member and internal promotions
- Continuous succession planning
Opportunities to make an impact
We are passionate about creating a culture where everyone’s voices are heard. We actively encourage our people to offer suggestions and new ideas which contribute towards making our company a great place to work.
We strive to make an impact through our:
- Yearly engagement surveys to gather new insights and ideas
- New starter focus groups to offer a fresh perspective
- Ongoing suggestion scheme enables people to make new recommendations
- Culture advocates who act as the voice of each team
- Peer-to-peer recognition platforms
- Leader-led awards programme
- Referral programme
- Charity and CSR initiatives for our yearly charity partner
We also believe in giving back to the wider community. Our ongoing charity partnership with Mind UK, elected by our team, offers an opportunity to have a positive impact on people’s lives. We contribute by holding charity initiatives throughout the year, funding greater support for those who are struggling with their mental health and wellbeing.