Tailored cloud solutions
Our capabilitiesOur range of specialist private, public and hybrid cloud services help you harness the power of cloud computing in a way that’s right for you.
Working with us
Our rich expertise, technology-agnostic perspective and state-of-the-art infrastructure combine to support projects of any size, from global cloud solutions that scale on demand, to ultra-secure environments for mission-critical assets, and everything in between.
- Support from fully accredited cloud specialists and Dev/Ops consultants
- Bespoke solutions throughout the full IT lifecycle designed to achieve your goals for capacity, performance and security
- Purpose-built and geographically diverse Tier 3+ data centres providing resilient, agile and secure cloud capacity for critical services and data
- Guaranteed 100% up-time and proactive monitoring, offering optimum cloud performance
- Unparalleled security, Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) option and fast access to data back-ups
- Fully-compliant cloud design for highly regulated industries, including PCI-DSS compliant design and hosting, as well as G-Cloud certified solutions
- Fast cloud architecture build and proven migration strategies for the mid-market, integrating cloud into enterprise-grade IT estates
- Customisable cloud desktop, enabling efficient, secure and cost-effective remote working
- Dedicated 24/7/365 UK-based support offering technical guidance and assistance, from initial set-up to long-term management and monitoring of your cloud environment
Case studiesSee all
Learn more about why Sega Europe partnered with SysGroup to moderning their IT infrastructure to drive productivity.
In order to sustain their company growth and ensure compliance with GDPR legislation, the T.J. Morris IT department were searching for a managed services partner who also specialised in IT security services.
Sequel Business Solutions
SysGroup designed a service solution that met Sequel’s requirements for a skilled onsite resource, supplemented with access to the wider range of IT skills within our service desk and team of Technical Consultants.
Thought leadershipSee all
How Do Data Centres Work?
Data centres have grown larger in order to support modern businesses and the data they store and process. Because of that, data centres require supporting infrastructure including dedicated power supplies, high-powered cooling systems, layers of firewalls and even enhanced physical security.
Why CISOs, CIOs and CTOs Must Implement Zero Trust IT Security in the Modern Workplace
The modern workplace is showing no signs of slowing down, as employees demand more flexible working environments in their job roles.
Top 5 Email Best Practices
91% of attacks by sophisticated cybercriminals start through email. So, to be smart about email security, you have to be strategic.